Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What I Did on My Winter Vacation

Work, of course...























More work.





















And more work...mixed with a little fun.















OK. We didn't ONLY do work over the last two weeks....

First, there was a grand party giving thanks to my awesome employees and supportive family during which we all thoroughly enjoyed delicious hand-made wood-fired pizza!

































Then, there was a lot of ogling at the incredible full, blue moon.
This was the moon-set on New Year's Day.



































And, we even did a three day escape to Anchorage with movies, ice skating, swimming, and...well, shopping (which for me is work). Sorry, no photos from that adventure.

Now, it's back to work. Not surprisingly, I was tired by the end of the break and wouldn't mind another break from the break! But so it goes. There is bread to be baked, new desserts to test (I got three new baking cook books while in town), an oven to finish and spring to look forward to. Happy 2010!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice pictures.

    Don't forget, The 3 new cook books, are tax deductible.

    ReplyDelete